Be a Cultural Patron
Charitable bequests through legacy gifts are among the easiest ways to make a significant impact on the future of the Vancouver Writers Fest.
Over the last 30 years, the Writers Fest has seen incredible growth thanks to the support of our generous donors. We will always rely on our donors to connect people to exceptional books, ideas and dialogue
How to join the Post-script Society
Leaving a legacy is easy and, because of special tax considerations, it enhances the impact of your generous gift. Legacy gifts include:
- A Gift in Your Will
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Gifts by Will & Living Trusts
- RRSPs or RRIFs
- Publicly Traded Securities
- Endowment Gifts
Post–script Society Recognition
The Vancouver Writers Fest is humbled by the generosity of people who have left us a legacy gift and are pleased to thank our legacy donors in many ways:
- Recognition in our Program Guide, Annual Report and website.
- Lifetime Membership with the Vancouver Writers Fest.
- Invitation to Post-script Society Author Conversations.
Leave a Gift in your Will
We Can Help
The Vancouver Writers Fest is grateful to our donors and can help arrange legacy gifts. Please speak to your financial advisor or contact our Development Director.
Thank you for your consideration.