A fundraiser for the Vancouver Writers Fest
1218 Cartwright Street
Join us for an evening of discovery and sophistication at The Dram. Sample unlimited drams of whisky from distilleries around the world, including Scotland, Japan, and India; taste craft spirits and beer; savour and sip an array of wine; and speak to the experts behind each creation. Taste food from some of our city’s favourite restaurants and eateries.
We expect this event to sell out again, so purchase your tickets early!
Early Bird Tickets are on sale now until February 17, 2018.
Highlights from our sold out 2017 event included…
- Rare whiskies from the Scotch Malt Whisky Society’s collection
- The Glenlivet Founder’s & French Oak Reserve
- Glenfiddich 12, 15 and 18 year old
- Central City Lohin McKinnon Single Malt Whisky
- Odd Society Spirits’ brand new, locally-distilled whisky
- Victoria Caledonian Distillery Mac na Braiche Single Malt
- Cocktails by Sons of Vancouver
- Spirits by BC-based Parkside Brewing, Central City Brewers & Distillers, Dragon Mist Distillery, and Pemberton Distillery
- Food by Hawksworth, Cabrito, Bauhaus Restaurant, Gyoza Bar, and Savoury City
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes. This is a 19+ event.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Granville Island can be accessed by bus or by car.
Unlimited free parking is available on Granville Island from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Overnight (24 hour) parking at EasyPark lot next to venue costs $15.11
The Vancouver Trolley Company will offer a shuttle service from the event venue to Olympic Village Skytrain Station every half hour from 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm.
Overnight stays at the Granville Island Hotel can be booked at goo.gl/ayDr19
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for this event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, this is not necessary. All guests will be on a guest list at the door.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-681-6330 ext 104