Leave a legacy for future generations: share your love of literature
- Give the gift of books and ideas to readers of all ages: Your legacy gift will help continue a public conversation between writers and readers that can challenge our world view, exercise our imagination, and help us become more empathetic and engaged citizens.
- Help children lead fuller lives: The VWF’s Spreading the Word education program for BC schools presents illuminating events and programs that promote literacy in engaging and meaningful ways.
Together with VWF you can realize your philanthropic goals and establish a lasting testament in your name that meets your specific needs, vision and objectives. If you are considering leaving a gift in your will to VWF, we encourage you to talk with a personal financial advisor.
There are many ways to make a planned gift to VWF:
- A cash gift or residual (percentage) portion of your estate after family and loved ones are taken care of;
- Name VWF as the beneficiary of an insurance policy or RRSP;
- Leave VWF a stock portfolio
If you would like to discuss leaving a gift in your will to VWF, call Andrew Forshner, Director of Development, at 604-681-6330 ext. 104.
Vancouver Writers Fest, 202-1398 Cartwright Street, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R8